- 2 Flute 30 Helix Medium Length End Mills with AlTiN Coating
- HP Carbide End Mills are made of micro-grain carbide, which is processed by special high temperature furnaces
- The carbide is pressed at high temperatures
- This process allows no porosity after cooling andcreates a tougher, stronger end mill
- O.D. Tolerance: -.0005" -.0015"
- Shank Tolerance: 0 -.0003"
- Can be widely used for milling from raw materials to hardened steels
- Superior workpiece finishes
- Longevity is more than five times as long as non-coated end mill
- Through AlTiN coating endurance when dry-milling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.